Thursday, November 20, 2008

Glimpse benefits

The results from using this product are amazing ! I am so happy I am able to have and use this product on myself and others . For the first time in my life I am able to finally have clear skin . I believe alot of the reasons I would break out is because I was constantly putting chemicals and toxins on my skin in which I would breakout and excrete these toxins through my skin .Just the other day I was looking at the toxicity level of an acne line I use to use and it had a toxicity level of 10 ( which is the worst it can be ) . It always left me too dry and then I would produce more sebum to overcompensate . It has been a constant battle for me ! Alot of these acne lines are either highly toxic or treat the problem momentarily and not the symptom . I am so happy that I am able to nourish my skin as it is clearing up , I never feel dry and it balances my ph leaving my skin feeling soft and moisturized ! I love this line !

No comments: