Thursday, December 11, 2008

Glimpse Live Tour 12/ 11 /08

Time for an update . I have been so busy with Glimpse tha I have had no time to update the blog . Last night was the last Glimpse live tour here in Utah . It was
Tso good ! IT still blows me away every time i here of all the things toxins can do . Alot of products have hormone disrupters that have been found to cause "gender benders " in babies . What that means is that the toxins and chemicals you use on a daily basis can disrupt the hormones in your babies to cause them to have more feminie or male genitals . It makes so much sense to me that it can do that yet so scary that alot of people don't know about these things . I am so grateful to Beverly and her team to make such an amazing product that I can share with my clients that I don't have to worry will break them out cause they are excreting those toxins from there skin! Tonight was amazing we heard from some great people . One which was Mischa Hughs who helped bring this product to market who is a Master Medical Aesthetician who is brillant and of course the wonderful Beverly Hollister ,and other great leaders . I was glad to get to talk and get my picture with Mischa and Beverly to whom I look up to . They are such great women to bring about such an amazing category creating brand of new holistic , green , pure , and clean skincare line that will change the indusrty and take it by storm . I was shocked when Beverly had me come up in front of a packed room to tell my story and testimony about Glimpse . For all of you who haven't tried it you are defintely missing out on
THE BEST PRODUCT ON THE MARKET !






No comments: